Sales and Marketing Support Associate
Shorecrest Group specializes in formulating and executing campaigns for public company transactions that require shareholder support. Our experienced team provides a wide range of services, including shareholder meeting services, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, post‐merger clean up, escrow services and independent expert testimony. Our team has developed a unique approach that makes the difference in achieving success. And our pledge, as the most experienced firm on the street, is premium execution that produces consistent, winning results.
We are looking to find a Sales Support and Marketing Associate to work within our Toronto office on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, take initiative and work well under pressure.
You will work directly with a Managing Director in a multi-faceted role to support a range of business development activities to support the firm.
- Identify opportunities to expand the profile of Shorecrest in the market through speaking engagements, social media, traditional media, conferences and events;
- Coordinate webpage content updates;
- Support the development, preparation and maintenance of marketing materials and presentations;
- Track our competitor’s business activities;
- Prepare sales proposal and contracts;
- Assist to identify sales opportunities;
- Attend shareholder meetings, functions and other industry related events.
- Other job duties as required.
- Excel, Word, PDF, Powerpoint, Sharepoint
- Good Organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills – oral and written
- A results-oriented personality with the ability to take initiative
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to interact effectively with management and colleagues
- Work well under pressure
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience in Shareholder Communications, Transfer Agency and/or Corporate Actions
- Relationships within the legal and/or financial community
- Bilingual: French and Spanish
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Monday to Friday- Shifts are from 9:00-5:00pm with occasional paid overtime
Please send your resume to: email@example.com