Investor Engagement Specialist
Shorecrest Group specializes in formulating and executing campaigns for public company transactions that require shareholder support. Our experienced team provides a wide range of services, including shareholder meeting services, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, post‐merger clean up, escrow services and independent expert testimony. Our team has developed a unique approach that makes the difference in achieving success. And our pledge, as the most experienced firm on the street, is premium execution that produces consistent, winning results.
We are looking to find an Investor Engagement Specialist to work within our Toronto office on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, take initiative and work well under pressure.
You will work directly with a Managing Director in a multi-faceted role to support our proxy solicitation and corporate reorganization mandates.
- Understand complex information and communicate to securityholders in plain language.
- Attend shareholder meetings, functions and other industry related events.
- Provide securityholders with a positive impression, through, courteous, prompt and responsive resolution to their inquiry.
- Prepare, balance and reconcile voting and tender reports and resolve any reporting discrepancies
- Accept and process tenders for mandatory and voluntary corporate actions.
- Respond to brokers/custodians or other interested parties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain documentation and support for all corporate action and shareholder meeting information
- Other job duties as required.
- Excel, Word, PDF, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Access
- Familiarity with capital markets
- Client service oriented
- Good Organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills – oral and written
- A results-oriented personality with the ability to take initiative
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to interact effectively with management and colleagues
- Work well under pressure
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience in call centres, Shareholder Communications, Transfer Agency and/or Corporate Actions
- Relationships within the legal and/or financial community
- Bilingual: French
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Monday to Friday- Shifts are from 9:00-5:00pm with occasional paid overtime
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org